The world, filtered through my lenses.

Feeling connected to the people I love is important to me. So feel free to read, but don't be a creepy no-comment reader. Leave me a note, as simple as it may be so that I know you're still connected to me. Sounds a little needy, but I don't care ;)

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Chianti Wine Tasting











We got to go to Chianti yesteday to tour through winerys and taste some wine. Wine making is pretty fascinating stuff. I'm still not a wine drinker, but I had some that were ok (in my opinion). We had the most amazing lunch that overlooked the Chianti valley. We even went to the Trebbio Castle (there was a serious scandel that happened there, wild stuff!). Beeautiful!

1 comment:

  1. I'm jealousing you Janelle! Everything looks wonderful. This is my official comment on your blog. love you.

    ReplyDelete