Rome was an amazing experience. It was wild to stand in the very places that such historical events occured. I could probably write ten blogs on this, but I'll get highlight a few pictures: the vatican, the collesuem, the forum, sistene chapel, the catacombes,and st. peter's basillica, the trevie fountain, the patheon, piazza neuevo, etc, etc. The Roman's did things in a big way. Everything was huge, and beautiful.
The world, filtered through my lenses.
Feeling connected to the people I love is important to me. So feel free to read, but don't be a creepy no-comment reader. Leave me a note, as simple as it may be so that I know you're still connected to me. Sounds a little needy, but I don't care ;)
Thursday, July 22, 2010
Rome
Rome was an amazing experience. It was wild to stand in the very places that such historical events occured. I could probably write ten blogs on this, but I'll get highlight a few pictures: the vatican, the collesuem, the forum, sistene chapel, the catacombes,and st. peter's basillica, the trevie fountain, the patheon, piazza neuevo, etc, etc. The Roman's did things in a big way. Everything was huge, and beautiful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment