The world, filtered through my lenses.

Feeling connected to the people I love is important to me. So feel free to read, but don't be a creepy no-comment reader. Leave me a note, as simple as it may be so that I know you're still connected to me. Sounds a little needy, but I don't care ;)

Monday, July 19, 2010

Cinque Terre











Cinque Terre "5 towns", is famous for it's amazing hike trail. You start at the first city and walk the easy "Via de'll Amore," lover's lane. It's quite romantic. Lovers "lock" their love together here.

This was a long, long hike... ALL day, UPHILL, in the blazing heat. 90 degrees. 1000% humidity. I nearly died like 10 times!

The houses are said to be painted different colors because fishermen would leave for long periods of time. On return, they could easily see their home from the ocean so they could anticipate being reunited with their love. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment