Hello family and friends!
Well, per a request from a friend or two, I've decided to (re)start a blog. This will be my attempt to allow you to see the beautiful world of Italy through my hazel eyes. On a selfish note, I'd really like to hear from all of you. Please don't be a creepy reader, and read without commenting. Your comments, even the short ones, will make me feel more connected to home... and I'll need that.
It's 11:30pm and I still have not packed a thing! I will never learn! It's been quite a whirlwind of late. If I'm honest, I'm nervous about what's ahead and would unashamedly appreciate your prayers for a few things:
My financial aide would process quickly (long story)
Safe travels to the country and within the country
A friend, or even two would be nice. I'll be missing you all terribly, and could use someone to experience the wonder with me.
Growth in my relationship with God
A time of rejuvenation, relaxation, and rest in all areas of my life.
I would be faithful to do the task God has called me to do, that I would research and network effectively, and well.
I feel like God has made it so clear that I'm supposed to be in Italy this summer. I want to take care of this gift well, learn all I need to learn, and produce something of academic validity. Anyway, I love you all.... I'll be posting something in a few days! Ciao!
yayyyyyy! I am the first to comment :)
ReplyDeleteIt will be fun to keep up with you on your trip! I bet you are gonna have a blast!!!
xoxo
Kristy
Added you to my reader. Can't wait to hear all about what's going on. Gonna pimp you on Twitter too.
ReplyDeleteJanellle! you're in Europe! R U gonna come and visit us in the Kingdom! You should there are cheap flights with ryanair, easyjets, jet2, bmibaby.... see ya soon! ha!
ReplyDelete-the saldajenos
So this is what a "blog" thing is! I've heard so much about them but never actually seen one. lol You know I'm a math person...
ReplyDeleteJanelle, you don't even know. I'm so excited for you and can't wait to see what God is going to do this month in Italy. I will be praying for your list and checking in from time to time... I'm also going to look into that flight for some juice-time in Italy. =)
I love you!
Hi guys!!! Thanks for checking in and making me feel special!!!
ReplyDeleteNatalie: I would love to come! Not sure if I can swing it, but I'll check and see.
Carrie: come!!!!! I'll be looking for some
Kristy and prudence: yet!!